A rare darling Mini Bubblegum pink Twiggy

Brasilian_Babe said:
i'm so temped to get it but i'm a bit aprehensive about getting it from a seller with zero feedback :girlsigh: does anyone know if the seller is a TPF member?

I agree with you...I'm a little nervous as they have 0 feedback but seem to be very experienced with auction setup. You never know if they are stolen pics...this is a rare bag though so probably not. I'm interest in it for my own collection so I just e-mailed the seller and asked why they have 0 feedback and if the it's the EXACT bag that the winner will receive. We'll see what he/she says:shame: At least they accept paypal.

****** said:
I agree with you...I'm a little nervous as they have 0 feedback but seem to be very experienced with auction setup. You never know if they are stolen pics...this is a rare bag though so probably not. I'm interest in it for my own collection so I just e-mailed the seller and asked why they have 0 feedback and if the it's the EXACT bag that the winner will receive. We'll see what he/she says:shame: At least they accept paypal.

I know, this is how I feel too.:yes:

Hopefully we'll know more when she gets back to you. I really hope a PF member gets it!