A rainy day reveal

nataliebx

Jan 4, 2014
Hello everyone! This is my first thread (ooooh exciting!). So I posted on the 'show us your sales purchases' thread a few times regarding my chocolate SBS that I wasn't entirely smitten with. In the end, I decided to give it a chance but since then it has been sat in the dust bag, not worn it once :sad: so in the end, it went back. I think it was the right decision!

Today I popped over to Shepton Mallet to see if anything caught my eye, and it did! So here she is. My gorgeous Del Rey in deer brown. It's so more 'me' and I am definitely feeling the love for this bag!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392655410.401908.jpg

A little modelling pic (pardon my bare feet!)
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392655467.618367.jpg

Lucky you to be so close to the Mecca ...are the floods receding? Gorgeous bag and colour...much nicer than sbs IMO...congrats and enjoy

Thanks!

I am very fortunate to live in the centre of Bristol and haven't been affected by the flooding but loads of the roads on the way to Shepton were closed and diversions in place. Lots of trees fallen too and everywhere is generally looking miserable and very wet! Really feel for those who live in and around the Somerset levels though :sad:

Thanks!

I am very fortunate to live in the centre of Bristol and haven't been affected by the flooding but loads of the roads on the way to Shepton were closed and diversions in place. Lots of trees fallen too and everywhere is generally looking miserable and very wet! Really feel for those who live in and around the Somerset levels though :sad:

Glad ypu got there and back safely

Hello everyone! This is my first thread (ooooh exciting!). So I posted on the 'show us your sales purchases' thread a few times regarding my chocolate SBS that I wasn't entirely smitten with. In the end, I decided to give it a chance but since then it has been sat in the dust bag, not worn it once :sad: so in the end, it went back. I think it was the right decision!

Today I popped over to Shepton Mallet to see if anything caught my eye, and it did! So here she is. My gorgeous Del Rey in deer brown. It's so more 'me' and I am definitely feeling the love for this bag!
View attachment 2507808

A little modelling pic (pardon my bare feet!)
View attachment 2507813
Congrats nataliebx, it's a great bag and looks fabulous in this colour. Enjoy