A rainy day reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! This is my first thread (ooooh exciting!). So I posted on the 'show us your sales purchases' thread a few times regarding my chocolate SBS that I wasn't entirely smitten with. In the end, I decided to give it a chance but since then it has been sat in the dust bag, not worn it once :sad: so in the end, it went back. I think it was the right decision!

Today I popped over to Shepton Mallet to see if anything caught my eye, and it did! So here she is. My gorgeous Del Rey in deer brown. It's so more 'me' and I am definitely feeling the love for this bag!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392655410.401908.jpg

A little modelling pic (pardon my bare feet!)
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392655467.618367.jpg

2. Oh how gorgeous! Congrats on a fab purchase.

3. Gorgeous bag & she looks perfect with you - lovely reveal to cheer up a gloomy (weather wise) day, congrats & enjoy her xx

4. Congratulations. It's a beautiful bag. I have the same one and love it

5. Lucky you to be so close to the Mecca ...are the floods receding? Gorgeous bag and colour...much nicer than sbs IMO...congrats and enjoy

6. Lovely :smile: ..Still loving my choc SBS .But I will have a delray in my life someday :smile:

7. Thanks!

I am very fortunate to live in the centre of Bristol and haven't been affected by the flooding but loads of the roads on the way to Shepton were closed and diversions in place. Lots of trees fallen too and everywhere is generally looking miserable and very wet! Really feel for those who live in and around the Somerset levels though :sad:

8. Lovely bag and it looks great on you!

9. Glad ypu got there and back safely

10. Congrats nataliebx, it's a great bag and looks fabulous in this colour. Enjoy

11. Gorgeous bag and it looks great on you! Congrats :smile:

12. Gorgeous bag and looks fab on you. I picked one up in the sale too but am saving using it for sunnier days....if the ever come!

13. Beautiful bag, love it!

14. Gorgeous! I love this bag :biggrin::biggrin:

15. Fantastic bag, looks nice and perky and well structured. Great purchase, enjoy!

Ps what else did they have in SM?