A Quickie

Fi7

May 2, 2014
Im in Singapore. Few days ago SA texted me to come down and take a look at the Neo Noe. I told her i wanted to take a look at the pochette metis too if its available. Fast forward to today, i came, i saw and i left. With.......

She reserved me the noe in black and red with extra bandouliere straps. To be honest the bag is very very light! And to use as crossbody is heaven! But it didnt make my heart sing... as much as this bag.

Congratulation :smile: I like this in marine rouge the best plus the lining goes so well with it. Can I ask since you tried the neo noe with the bandoliere strap. Is it comforatble with that strap?. I'm getting it when it comes out. But thinking of getting either the classic mono strap same as the one on mono PM I have the reverse pm so means I can use it on that one too or . Or buy the black bandoliere strap but just unsure about it. I'm only 5ft I don't think that strap is adjustable either. I don't live near a store. So it will be all bought online. Enjoy your new bag. :smile:

Reactions: Fi7
Congratulation :smile: I like this in marine rouge the best plus the lining goes so well with it. Can I ask since you tried the neo noe with the bandoliere strap. Is it comforatble with that strap?. I'm getting it when it comes out. But thinking of getting either the classic mono strap same as the one on mono PM I have the reverse pm so means I can use it on that one too or . Or buy the black bandoliere strap but just unsure about it. I'm only 5ft I don't think that strap is adjustable either. I don't live near a store. So it will be all bought online. Enjoy your new bag. :smile:
Hi! The strap is comfortable for me as a crossbody. But when using as a shoulder bag, i felt that it would slip off easily ( for me). As when i use the strap as a crossbody, the bag falls higher which i like as i find that the original strap falls too low for my liking. Im 165cm if it would help you. If its me, i would get the adjustable pochette metis strap so i would be able to use it for both bags. More worth. Hope i was able to help.

Hi! The strap is comfortable for me as a crossbody. But when using as a shoulder bag, i felt that it would slip off easily ( for me). As when i use the strap as a crossbody, the bag falls higher which i like as i find that the original strap falls too low for my liking. Im 165cm if it would help you. If its me, i would get the adjustable pochette metis strap so i would be able to use it for both bags. More worth. Hope i was able to help.
Really appreciate your feedback. Thanks for this :flowers: this was what I was afraid of i don't have broad shoulders the bandolier strap is quite wide I would have the problem of it slipping off too. I'm convinced now to get PM mono strap. Use on PM reverse too. I think with the neo noe being quite dainty looking I think a thin strap will suit it more also. Thanks for clearing my headache thinking about it :biggrin:

Reactions: Fi7