A Quickie in Paris and one more back home

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love them both! And that DH of yours is an absolute sweetheart. Leaving the bracelet there for when you wake up...adorable!

2. Lucky you! I'm sure you deserve it :yahoo:

The enamel is beautiful, and of course your DH is lucky enough to have you think of him each time you wear it. Enjoy! :smile:

3. AuthenticLux and hypoxia many thanks!

4. Congratulations, loves!

We must teach tpf DHs to bring home Orange boxes. You have taught yours well!

5. Loves what a wonderful DH you have!! The enamel bracelet is gorgeous and I am totally drooling over your wallet and lindy!!! Congratulations!!

6. a huge congrats, loves! great gifts from your great husband! enjoy them in good health & happiness!

7. Absolutely! I'd like to second that.

Congratulations to you. These are lovely lovely gifts.

8. ^^ I so third that!!

Congraulations loves - what marvelous quickies!!!

9. loves don't we love it when the DH comes home bearing gifts? More so those bearing H and orange hue. DH has good taste indeed. And the Kelly wallet is gorgeous!

10. mrssparkles, fendibbag, baileylab great to hear from you, i hope you sorted out your popped stitch mess, edelzee, bagmad73 thank you very much!

11. Congrats, they are absolutely fab!

12. what a wonderful DH you have =) i love your new wallet and bangle! Thanks for sharing

13. Your DH certainly knows your style -- very chic choices! I would love a kelly wallet.

14. thank you! yes i love it when he comes home with gifts although i'm quite happy he's just back home to me, safe and sound :smooch:

ladyhermes, galex101404, lulilu thank you ladies :flowers:

thanks for letting me share, it's bedtime for me, g'nite all

15. what a lovely DH, congrats Loves on your gorgy new goodies. Enjoy them in best health!