A Quickie in Paris and one more back home

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Alrighty, get your minds out of the sewer, there's nothing naughty going on...;)

DH flew in for a meeting and dinner, stayed the night and then went on the first flight home. Hence "quickie", my apologies dear TPFrs but I couldn't resist.

Something small but meaningful, my first enamel from DH. I was still asleep this morning and he placed it right next to me. What a wonderful way to wake up :love: I love elephants and who here doesn't like orange?
    [​IMG]

2. Gorgeous! Congrats loves...what a darling DH you have!

Kat

3. #3 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    It feels very nice to have two H presents on one lovely Sunday

My lucky Kelly money holder in Questche Chevre Mysore phw

[​IMG]

4. Oh, there was more! Gorgeous, I just looked at some of these in Chevre mysore when last at H, they are stunning!

Kat

5. Oh how sweet of DH. Love both your presents.

6. Wow, your DH is so sweet! Beautiful enamel bracelet & Kelly wallet. Congrats!

7. Lovely enamel and wallet! Love the elephants AND orange!

8. Thank you, he's wonderful.

9. Congrats Loves....... you have a lovely husband and lovely gifts!

10. The picture is a little dark but that's the best my little mobile cam can do.

Prune Lindy Clemence and Questche Chevre Mysore
    [​IMG]

11. this was what I meant by one more back home :smile: thank you, i love the quetsche in chevre mysore

Thanks to littleblackbag, pursenality, Ms_Jade, skes2002

12. Beautiful!! and you have such a sweet DH! :smile:

13. That is alot of satisfaction for one quickie!!!...lol
    Love your presents, congrats!

14. So sweet of your DH, loves. [​IMG]
    Congratulations on kelly wallet and enamel. Questche KW looks great against your prune lindy.

15. jeszica thanks :smile: he gets sweeter year after year.
    sarah2808 LOL...and thanks
    IFFAH thanks! i've wanted the kelly wallet for 8 months or more so i'm very happy.