A quick reveal...

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Here is my latest purchase as a gift for my mother. She wanted a bag that was not black for a change, so I got her a color that she can match very easily with her wardrobe (she has a lot of clothes with this color):

attachment.php

Purchased from (currently) my favourite online retailer. They have AMAZING service, live chat representatives, awesome deals everyday, and plenty of new arrivals.
Can you guess what it is?
Introducing the beige Dior Panarea tote.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Oct 24, 2010 008.jpg
    Oct 24, 2010 008.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,027
  • Oct 24, 2010 011.jpg
    Oct 24, 2010 011.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 5,937
  • Oct 24, 2010 016.jpg
    Oct 24, 2010 016.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,015
  • Oct 24, 2010 017.jpg
    Oct 24, 2010 017.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,059
  • Oct 24, 2010 019.jpg
    Oct 24, 2010 019.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,014
I love it! I saw it on bluefly but you were faster! :P How does it feel?

I saw it in the morning before leaving for work but someone had it in his/her shopping bag so I kept refreshing the page for over 20 minutes (left my place much later than I wanted to) and eventually it was available. So I placed an order right away! I was actually very lucky this time. I saw the olive/khaki version last time but wasn't fast enough. Someone proceeded to checkout with that so I couldn't get it.

It's really amazing how many people are surfing Bluefly at any moment!

The bag feels amazing! The coated canvas is lightweight (I expected it to be heavy but it wasn't) and feels very durable and resistant to wear/dirt. I think my mom will love it!!!

LittleMsPerfect, yes I love the look of the bag with the sides in. It no longer looks like a shopping bag when it's done that way. Rather, it looks more elegant.

By the way, please excuse my messy place with the nasty chip in the wall in the backdrop. I should've taken a picture somewhere else in my place.

^^ I love it! Is the fabric stiff or soft? Like structured or slouchy? And rough or smooth?

Oh.. btw, if your mom decides not to keep it, pls let me know if you return it, so I can keep a look out for it when it reappears on bluefly again! :smile:

^^ I love it! Is the fabric stiff or soft? Like structured or slouchy? And rough or smooth?

Oh.. btw, if your mom decides not to keep it, pls let me know if you return it, so I can keep a look out for it when it reappears on bluefly again! :smile:

For sure, although I think this one is a keeper (sorry!).:biggrin:

The fabric is not as soft as leather, but is softer than most other types of coated canvas. I think it's because the fabric needs to be softer for the quilting to be possible. It's more structured than slouchy, although I can tell that with lots of use, it may get slouchier. The canvas has a grained texture to resemble denim so it's not "smooth", although I wouldn't say that it's rough either.

Emi, thank you very much!!!

Thanks for the description averagejoe. Bluefly has it in the weird coral color that unfortunately doesn't go with anything! :yucky: Hope they bring back a neutral color one!