A quick reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo: Being pregnant is very good in terms of my shopping behavior: I stayed away from buying shoes in case my feet grow in size (well, stayed away for the most part) and given all the baby related expenses my other shopping splurges were nicely curbed too.

But every girl needs a special little something just for herself once in a while :P and here's my little treat

Attached Files:

• lv1.jpg
      lv1.jpg
      File size:
      43.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Yay let's see!!! Brown boxes are the best!

3. peek-a-boo :biggrin:

Attached Files:

4. is it the Artsy???

5. Wooo show

6. What better to soon carry baby stuff? Well, I do have a regular diaper bag - but this one will be just for me (and hubby can carry rest of the baby stuff in the reg. diaper bag)

Attached Files:

• lv2.jpg
      lv2.jpg
      File size:
      62.9 KB
      Views:
  7. I love it, congrats on this new baby and the baby on the way!

8. Love the details!

Attached Files:

• lv3.jpg
      lv3.jpg
      File size:
      54.2 KB
      Views:
    • lv4.jpg
      lv4.jpg
      File size:
      72.6 KB
      Views:
  9. Love it! Congrats!

10. Thank you, Mrs D.L. - baby's due any day now really!

11. Yay I LOVE this bag!!!! The pockets inside are just so fantastic!! Enjoy this and the new baby! Congratulations :biggrin:

12. aww!!! Congrats on your fabulous Artsy !! Your going to love her!!
    And Congrats on that baby :smile:

13. After reading comments from the lucky Artsy owners I'm putting her through the "sag camp" to shape the handle and the rest of the bag. But I do LOVE IT!!!!

Attached Files:

• lv5.jpg
      lv5.jpg
      File size:
      89.2 KB
      Views:
  14. Congrats!

15. That's a good idea!! it does help. I put candles and books in my MM when I had her. The GM I don't need to do it to