A quick reveal whose in

shiashell79

Bags+More bags=bliss
Nov 24, 2008
Texas
YAY--love your new scarf--it's adorable. I love the little hanging charm, soooo cute! Thanks for sharing. Do you have a special bag you are going to put it on or do you plan on using it in your hair?
Girl I am a black woman there is now way that is going in my hair lol. I have to put oil in my hair and I am sure it would ruin the scarf. My mom got the charm at the outlet for me for Xmas and my lovely sister got me the scarf bless her heart. Thank you for your compliments

redgirl3

O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
UM OK!! We are scarf twins AND bag twins!!! Why did i tie the same scarf on the same bag a few days ago????? Scary stuff!!!! Needless to say..i LIKEY!!!

shiashell79

Bags+More bags=bliss
Nov 24, 2008
Texas
UM OK!! We are scarf twins AND bag twins!!! Why did i tie the same scarf on the same bag a few days ago????? Scary stuff!!!! Needless to say..i LIKEY!!!

Yay so it is not just me as soon as I saw this scarf I knew it was made for this bag. Well I will say you have great taste.:tup:

redgirl3

O.G.
Jan 10, 2009
SEE???? but now that I look our bags are a little different...but we still had the same idea! :tup:

shiashell79

Bags+More bags=bliss
Nov 24, 2008
Texas
Oh I actually have that bag too in the same color lol I might put it on that one it looks better on it I love the way you have it in a bow I am going to try that

SEE???? but now that I look our bags are a little different...but we still had the same idea! :tup:

shiashell79

Bags+More bags=bliss
Nov 24, 2008
Texas
i want one!! lucky you! im going to wait til next month when the regular PCE comes around.

I hope I get a PCE I really want a Tattersall Grafitti Domed Satchel and The metallic Rose Sabrina if I get a PCE I am going to go snatch both of those bags up:yes:

Melys28

Me+Coach=Love;)
Jul 23, 2008
Arizona
Ooh I like it!!! I so want one of those scarfs... You have such good taste it looks perfect on that bag!!!I also want that Graffiti Domed Satchel:girlsigh: