A quick reveal (the spoof)

it just takes 30 min??? you promise?? because I'm going to print them out right now and if it takes more than that....

:sweatdrop: I ain't art student or a handy gal, but yeah it's not too difficult - first print out the sketch and cut from the border, then cut on the blue lines (which indicate where the straps will go through), fold along the borders (imagine / look at your Kelly if possible!), put the straps through the openings, stick the open ends together, lastly add the handle, voila! :flowers:

luv2shophandbag, the history of our friendship may sound really boring. I'd love to say I gave them a kidney, but the truth is that we bonded over board games. :shame: Taboo, Uno, Scrabble, Boggle, Monopoly, Pictionary... etc. :upsidedown:

LuvBirkin, your kellys are sooo cute too! :heart: My kelly is 10 cm wide instead of 9cm, because instead of A4 paper, we use letter size paper here.

CobaltBlu, perhaps only soft laminates will work, since the paper needs to be folded.

elie, the templates are on the hermes site. Enjoy!

:idea: I am thinking of printing the blank ones on thicker but tabloid size paper (about A3 size), so my little nephews can color and draw on them, then make the little bags for their mommy (my sister-in-law). :nuts: That could be a fun little project for the kids. :P

:yahoo: Isn't Hermes just the best? :yahoo:

Okay, so now I definitely have a reason for changing my not so-well-working printer to the one DH has at his job and wants to get rid of. Those Kellys are adorable and could be used for tons of stuff. Thanks for posting!

:idea: I am thinking of printing the blank ones on thicker but tabloid size paper (about A3 size), so my little nephews can color and draw on them, then make the little bags for their mommy (my sister-in-law). :nuts: That could be a fun little project for the kids. :P

:yahoo: Isn't Hermes just the best? :yahoo:

My DD is gonna love making these handbags, but for herself, lol!

these are so cute....i've just made some with my kids. i printed them out onto a regular paper, then glued the whole sheet onto construction paper before cutting the shapes out. this way, the "kelly's" are sturdier. we did one with blue interior LOL:roflmfao:

thanks for sharing..this is such a fun activity!

The little blue & white Kelly is the best ! I totally approve !

Hermes products are SOOO expensive (how many LV bags can you buy instead of 1 Birkin ?) & sometiems it is great to be reminded that the best things in life are free !

these are so cute....i've just made some with my kids. i printed them out onto a regular paper, then glued the whole sheet onto construction paper before cutting the shapes out. this way, the "kelly's" are sturdier. we did one with blue interior LOL:roflmfao:

thanks for sharing..this is such a fun activity!

Bi-colour Kelly! Special order!!! :graucho: