A quick reveal: Paprika Katarina

Do you feel this bag opens up widely at the top? I like to be able to really see when I'm going to start digging around in the bag for whatever I want. I just love the colors this bag comes in and this reveal may have just set me on getting one!!

Yes, I do feel it opens nice and wide at the top. It's not too deep so it's not hard to find stuff, but yet, it 's big enough to hold quite a bit!

If you get a chance to see it in person, do. I don't know if I would have gotten it otherwise, but in person, I just had to have it!

Thank you everyone! I just can't say it enough, I absolutely love this bag. I sit and stare at it... lol. It's definitely a lot like a Carly/Zoe, as someone pointed out. I have a couple MFF sateen Carly's (from last winter) and this bag has less hardware but is bigger. I like that it has less hardware though, because it makes it not so heavy.

Thank you everyone! I just can't say it enough, I absolutely love this bag. I sit and stare at it... lol. It's definitely a lot like a Carly/Zoe, as someone pointed out. I have a couple MFF sateen Carly's (from last winter) and this bag has less hardware but is bigger. I like that it has less hardware though, because it makes it not so heavy.

Still lurking this reveal and this bag. I have seen her IRL a couple of times, haven't bought her (yet lol) and was just wondering...how is the patent holding up?

I just got this bag in silver/blue mist! The marbled effect is interesting, it pulls in a lot of blue, purple under-tones. I didn't give it much notice until I tried it on against my cashmere grey sweater and she really stood out. This was in my outlet shop so I got her for 50% off!

I just got this bag in silver/blue mist! The marbled effect is interesting, it pulls in a lot of blue, purple under-tones. I didn't give it much notice until I tried it on against my cashmere grey sweater and she really stood out. This was in my outlet shop so I got her for 50% off!

Is it holding up well? No peelng or cracking? The patent very soft and slouchy?