A quick reveal of recent purchase

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, it's been a very long time. Hope you are all doing great. It's been too long that I can't even recall which bag I revealed last time... :P

Anyway, this is a quick reveal of my recent purchase during the private sale. An interesting story behind the purchase was that almost every my girl friend didn't like it... But I really love the color, and I believe I need to have at least one bag of that line in my collection. When I was struggling whether to return it, my dearest hubby convinced me to keep it as long as I love it.

So, here we go.

Attached Files:

2. Oops, what happened to the pictures...

3. Cara in red. I love this red so so so so much. The reason why I didn't get it before because I am not a huge fan of backpack. But I believe cara is the bag I need to include in my mulberry collection.

Attached Files:

4. What should I do to the pictures...

5. If you use a photo editor it can help you to rotate your photos before posting them here.

6. Very pretty! Is this the mini or the medium?

7. Congrats!!! I also just bought this bag (black mini) and am loving it... so versatile :smile:

8. Glorious! Congratulations! :smile:

9. What a gorgeous Cara. I have a medium one in black natural leather and I love it. It's very versatile and while I prefer it as a shoulder or cross body bag, it is handy to be able to use it as a backpack if I need to.

Congrats! She is beautiful.

10. Beautiful! Love the red, I think it really suits the style of the bag. Enjoy!

11. Beautiful! Love Cara in this color ~congrats!!!:smile:

12. It is weird. They look fine in my computer. I tried rotate a picture 90 degrees, and previewed it in the post, it stayed rotated that way...

13. It is the medium size. I found mini is a little too small for me.

14. Congrats! I have done a lot of homework before making the decision, and found the black one is really versatile. I just could not get my eye off that red lol.

15. Thank you! :love: