A quick reveal!! No popcorn needed!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've wanted this for the longest time, but thought it was pricey for a silver bracelet. I just got a great deal on this pre-owned one, and I love it!! :yahoo:

Sangles double-tour bracelet, silver w/barenia:

[​IMG]

My camera's batteries ran down, so I had to take modeling pics with my iMac.
    [​IMG]

Can also be worn two ways as a choker!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OMG! It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!

3. Very pretty!! Congrats HNN!!!

4. So beautiful!!!! :woohoo: Congrats!

5. LOVE this.. (especially the necklace look)

(and HN - THANK YOU for the no popcorn needed reveal ;) )

6. HNN, I saw you whistle on that in the "Finds" thread - well done!

7. Just love it, Nutty, and I've wanted it for the longest time too (but I'm happy you found one and at a great price too - lucky, lucky, Hermes Nutty!)

8. Gorgeous!!! As a bracelet as well as a necklace, congrats!

9. Really cool! Thanks for the popcornless reveal !:biggrin:

10. Lovely, HN!! I never thought about it as a choker! I may have to look into this bracelet again.

11. Love it and the many ways to wear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. congrats on your new item........... I do not know what to call it, as it seems to be so versaltile......... Excelent buy...........

13. I need to stay away from tPF. Just when my wish list is under control , something wonderful appears. Love it!!

14. what a great find - it looks amazing on you!!

Congrats!

15. congrats!!! that is really stunning and i saw you pick it up on ebay what a great find!!!