A quick reveal!!!! Bright lovelies have arrived!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Guys! Soooo happy to share some more of my arrivals this month (three more coming after this and then I am on BAN ISLAND!)

Attached Files:

2. here:popcorn:

3. Let's get the little ones out of the way:

Attached Files:

4. Big box! Big box!

5. Yay! Time for the big reveal!

Attached Files:

6. Oh the are both sooooo lovely!!! Big box now

7. Lovely!! :woot:

8. Oh the fuchsia is gorgeous!!!! Congrats & Enjoy:yahoo::heart::love:

9. Woohoo! I am here to see your BIG reveal! :heart:

10. It's the fuchsia lamb maxi! I was dying for this color, thanks to Pursebop's Pink predicament thread and others who were able to get the mini. I didn't want to let this color go! Here are more pics including mod pics (please excuse the mess guys, we are in the process of moving!).

Attached Files:

11. Hey girl! I am so excited to see your Chanel Family Portrait when u r done with the reveals!

12. A few more mod pics. The maxi looks much bigger in photos than in real life. I am 5'4" and the bag does not seem too big and fits well crossbody.

Attached Files:

13. Pretty wallet & card holder and fabulously gorgeous fuchsia lamb bag; congrats!!! :love::heart::love::loveeyes::love:

14. And finally my humble rainbow family! I have always been a classic black/gray/neutrals girl for my bags, but I could not resist these lovelies! Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

Attached Files:

15. Gorgeous rainbow family! Love the python, the orange, the fuchsia, the blue, all of them! Safe moving!