a quick reveal before a 6 month ban so it has to be good.

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I am very new to Louis Vuitton and i got my first piece in august 2008 as a gift. I have since then gotten 4 other pieces for myself and 2 scarves for my wife!!! OUCH!!! the wife said i can get ONE MORE piece and then no more LV for SIX LONG months. OUCH!!!

so without further adieu THE REVEAL!!!

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. :popcorn:

5. sorry this one is dark, the flash was giving me drama.

[​IMG]

6. Damier Speedy 30?

7. [​IMG]

any guesses???

8. [​IMG]

9. wow you guys are good!!!

[​IMG]

10. i think i'm right!

11. I :heart: Damier Speedy...many congrats and enjoy it!!!

12. [​IMG]

i put the gift ribbon around the handle like this but i dont know if it works. maybe for parties or for dress up days.

[​IMG]

13. Yey!! Its beautiful!!! I am on a mission to buy as many different speedys as I can! Congratulations!!!

14. you were!!! i am so excited.

i was going to get the regular monogram. but on my way to the LV store today the train stopped in a lurch and i spilled hot chocolate on the vachetta of my pochette i was soooo annoyed :cursing: with me and with the conductor. thats all i needed. i am clumsy and i just dont think i would enjoy the bag if i had to baby it. this way i can just enjoy it for what it is. :smile: :yahoo: :yahoo: low maintance!!! :yahoo:

15. nice!!!! i wish i had been into LV when the water color speedies were out. they are beautiful!!!