A quick reveal and a color question

I would like to thank everyone's help in this thread. :flowers::flowers:

Based on Cheapfrillnorth's color chart, (thanks again), it is possible that it is beige. I will post more photos during normal daylight condition per Perlerare's suggestion.

The bag's color is truly a cameleon. In certain lighting conditions, it looks like pink, and beige, and peach. And now looking the the lecrin chart that Cheepfrillnorth provided, I am utterly confused on the leather as well.....is it possible that it's buffle?

The reason I am asking is that I have two clemency bags, the JPG and a picotin, and there are floppy, soft to the touch, and the grain size seems to be bigger. The bag you see in the photo is free standing, with no stuffing in side. The surface feels kind of rough by touch, not as soft as my other Clemente bags, but feel similar to a buffle vintage Kelly (or so claimed by the reseller). And the buffle leather is stiffer than the Togo Kelly......I know I sound like a babbling idiot, but who isn't when we are trying to figure out the leather/color?:graucho: I am sure my fellow h fellows will understand.....

One more thing, Xiangxiang mentioned something about the contrast stitching. I will shoot better photos that show the color of it. And would like to learn more about that as well.....

Thanks to everyone again for the H- education, and more photos shortly....:biggrin:

This color is called Beige. The stitching shown of a light brown color is the correct color for Beige and the year E is correct as well. It is Clemence which was available in Beige in that year.

The other color mentioned, Beige Rose, also I believe known as Poudre, was also available in Clemence and was I think an F year color but don't quote me on that. It does not have the brownish stitching and its a bit more pink in tone.

They are both pretty similar colors and both divine.

Congratulations!