A quick question regarding packaging

gemmap88

Aug 19, 2009
Hi ladies, first post :biggrin:
Well i have just treated myself to my very first pair of Christian Louboutins (how exciting!!! :yahoo:)
I got a pair of Tigresse wedges for the bargain price of £144
What i wanted to know is, do all louboutins come with dust bags?

Thanks in advance :smile:

thank you :biggrin: I hope they are a first of many!
I'm just having a nosey through all these threads, some of you have amazing collections!

I did kind of think that with them being in the sale and all. Never mind, the shoes are the most important!

Also, does anybody know if there is some sort of protective spray or something I can get anywhere for the ponyskin? I dont want to ruin them!

Congrats on the Tirgresses.

There are some care and maintenance threads on the CL Forum. Try running a search. I'm quite sure there will be quite a bit of chat about this to help. :heart:

Jet's right, there are plenty of resources here.

There are protective sprays that you can use to protect shoes from water and dirt, but I'd be most interested in finding a cleaner and technique gentle enough to use on pony hair. I'd search for that as well, if I were you.

thank you :biggrin: I hope they are a first of many!
I'm just having a nosey through all these threads, some of you have amazing collections!

I did kind of think that with them being in the sale and all. Never mind, the shoes are the most important!

Also, does anybody know if there is some sort of protective spray or something I can get anywhere for the ponyskin? I dont want to ruin them!

I'm bringing my tigresse to the cobbler tomorrow to have some extra holes punched in the sling. I'll ask his advice on what he thinks would be best and I'll let you know what he says. :smile: