A quick question about O/L alexa clutch

I was just wondering if this design would work with black outfits for the evening. I would love a clutch bag that covers most outfits... heart says a design like O/L head says black !!

Love to hear your thoughts Leah x

I was having this same dilema my self!
I bought the ol alexa clutch in the sale as it was love at first sight, but i really need a black clutch. With my sensible head on i took the clutch back for a refund but for the next 3 days just kept on regretting it. I then re-ordered one from bond st and it was love all over again when it turned up. I've since decided to keep the ol clutch and buy a black one later :P
I say buy the ol clutch and buy a black one later........... if you can only buy one then go for black as it will go with anything and is a classic.

Thank you for the advice, my heart is saying O/L all the way.Can really afford neither but sometimes my heart makes my decisions for me ... sensible or otherwise i think i'll regret it if i miss out xx

Thank you for the advice, my heart is saying O/L all the way.Can really afford neither but sometimes my heart makes my decisions for me ... sensible or otherwise i think i'll regret it if i miss out xx

Good choice, it's a beautiful print which they aren't doing next season!
Bond street still had 5 on wednesday and will pick you a lovely one if you are specific with what you want. Let us know when you get one x