A quick qns

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,
    First time posting in this section :smile: My mum has a rose first bbag and I was going through it just now and I noticed that there's no metal piece in the bag which has the code. It's just a rose leather with Balenciaga Paris on the front and serial number at the back. I am confused as I did saw some Bbag with this kind of tag instead of the metal piece. I did a search on tpf but couldnt get my answer. Anyone help pls? Thanks!

2. Welcome :flowers:

Please familiarize yourself with the forum structure - there is an extensive Ref Lib with tons of details on the tags, there is a great How to Spot a Fake thread, and an Authenticate This one as well.

It would be best if you could post pics in the Auth This thread so the experts can help authenticate.

3. Just done that. :smile: I went through the ref lib. I noticed that it was mention that leather is on some certain design and i'm quite sure my bag is a first but it;s having a leather tag. Ive posted the photos in the authentic this thread. :smile: Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.