A quick Classic Q instant reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lil Ukita in black!!!

Picked up the bag today at Bloomies for Friends and Family at 20% off :smile: I was happy with the leather on this one. The pebbles seems to be pretty even all over!

What does everyone think of this style?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. can't go wrong with a ukita satchel!!!
    its so classic and goes well with everything
    congrats on your bargin!!!

3. Very cute! I love the Ukita!

4. such a classic bag. on my wishlist.

5. very cute! i really like this style.

6. I love it! I really want the bigger sized utika

7. Beautiful bag! Congrats:biggrin:

8. Beautiful! When I first saw the lil Ukita in a store last year, I wasn't interested in it all, I didn't like the shape. But I was so wrong, the shape and style of this one is perfect, extremely functional! After buying my first one 3wks ago, I want more in other colors now :graucho:
    Congrats!

9. Do you find that you use the longer strap more than the shorter? Or vice versa?

10. Love this. I have the Little Ukita in Smoke and is my fave bag right now. I'm also contemplating getting the bigger size.

11. Lovely!! Congrats!!

12. @starbrite - Yes actually, I do find I've been using the longer strap as a crossbody most often! Probably because I've been running around doing errands with all my kiddies alot lately, so it's the easiest for me -hands free. But I love the short strap alot as well, it is helpful when I just want to grab my bag quickly and pull somethin out, or sling it over my arm and take it with me. I also love how it looks slung over the shoulder with the short strap, and sometimes have used it like that as well. I wonder how it would look with the long strap off, and use only the shorter strap....hmmm...

13. So cute!! Congrats! :smile:

14. Very nice! Love it. Congrats & enjoy!

15. Such a pretty bag, congrats! :smile: I want one now... :P