A quick battle, which mini trapeze should I get?

MccHmom

O.G.
May 29, 2009
Need to decide today since my sales will help me to reserve one due to the NM gift card event to get $375 back.

I like the red combination a lot since I like tri color but the blue one is very gorgeous and elegant. Help me to decide!!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408290296.667419.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1408290306.213093.jpg

Need to decide today since my sales will help me to reserve one due to the NM gift card event to get $375 back.

I like the red combination a lot since I like tri color but the blue one is very gorgeous and elegant. Help me to decide!!!View attachment 2721863View attachment 2721865
It seems to me that your heart has already chosen red :smile:
The red has enough neutral colours around to make it very wearable.
Both bags are very pretty.
Don't worry too much abt making the "right" choice.
The right choice is the one that makes YOU happy as you will be the one wearing this bag.
HTH

Omg! The trio colour is to die for! I love it and my favourite colour is blue!! Lol! Is that the latest trio colour combo in the trapeze? I want one too! So the colours are red, black and beige?

both are gorgeous! the blue is really stunning in person! the tricolor has more character. get both? 😅😉 if just one, choose the color that would match more with your wardrobe and u know u would use more.gl! 💗

I like the red color combo but I think blue is nicer and more versatile since its solid color. But depending on your overall wardrobe. I'm just afraid i'll get bored with tricolor quicker than the blue :smile: