A questionfor double zip tote owners!!

Apr 28, 2011
Hey guys im obsessed bout buying the double zip lux tote in the black color medium size for myself..its just tht i cant get over the fact that the purse is essentily open from the top?? Iv always had bags with either a zip or button on top ..so all of u wonderful ppl who post drool worthy pics of their totes let me know how u guy go about this n is it relly a bother??? Thanks for any advice!

I usually buy bags with zips so I have a little concern with the Saffiano lux tote. But it was just too beautiful to resist. So I place my valuables in the zip pockets and leave less important things in the middle. I still feel a little uncomfortable in busy places but I really don't regret purchasing this bag.

*sigh* thats exactly my problem!! Its too beautiful to resist and ive saved up after a long time fr this bag so dont want to feel like iv made a mistake!! If only they even had a button to hd it closer...anyway what color do u have?? Again m going for the black cuz dont wana spoil it but love the grey one!! Thanks fr ur reply :smile:

The zipper does not bother me I feel that the bag is deep enough to secure ur belongs but if u feel unsafe just put ur wallet in the front or back zipper :smile: I love love the lux tote mine is in red good luck

I actually have the same concern but I agree with that placing your wallet in one of the zippered pockets and leaving less valuable items in the non-zipped compartment would be the best. I think if you are getting the medium, what you're carrying might be "deep" enough in the bag that it won't fall out or get lost, stolen, etc.

I have a BN2274 in black and the fact that it is open doesn't bother me. I put my wallet into the zipper compartment and my phone into the small zipper inside, so everything is save. Sometimes I forget and just put my wallet in the middle and I do have the feeling that it is still quite save, 'cause the two sides are pretty close. It is hard for someone to put a hand inside without recognizing.

In btw. black would be a great choice ;)

[Q
When I first bought the bag I thought oh no what have I done.. But then realized all That needs to be secure is wallet keys etc in the pockets. I have a bag liner/organizer in the middle. Very discreet but keeps everything tidy so you can find things. Plus having a designated part for wallet phone makes it way easier to find.
Hope you decide on getting one it is so nice to use, practical and of course stunning x

I have a BN2274 in black and the fact that it is open doesn't bother me. I put my wallet into the zipper compartment and my phone into the small zipper inside, so everything is save. Sometimes I forget and just put my wallet in the middle and I do have the feeling that it is still quite save, 'cause the two sides are pretty close. It is hard for someone to put a hand inside without recognizing.

In btw. black would be a great choice ;)
I am looking to get my first Prada and could use some help. I think I have decided after trying a Tory Burch safiano double zip hat for everyday use due to weight I should get the single middle zip. Like you I do not worry around town about a bag without a zipper as long as it loses. I also would love a shoulder stap and know they come only on some bags. Can you tell me the sixe of the BN2274 and if it comes with a strap. I saw the dimensions to be 13 x 9 and am trying to find something a little smaller than 14 x 10-1/2 but am not sure if 12 x 8-1/2 BN1874 won't be too small. Can you help me? I'd sure appreciate any advice or facts.