A Question - Spring / Summer Scarf?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

My very first time to vist the LV thread, so nice to be here!:biggrin:
    As the proud owner of the leopard scarf, Stephen Sprouse roses scarf and many others, does anyone know what scarf design is coming as the next 'must have'?

2. I don't think that there is this 'must have' but I do like the azur for summer. It just depends on what you wear.

3. The new Damier Azur Scarf is I believe this season's must-have.

4. ita!!!

5. Yup, for me the Azur Stole is a must have....if it looks nice on me.

6. :yes:

7. I don't have this, nor do I plan to, but I agree!

8. Thanks so much everyone! Not sure if I will buy yet, but am now on the waiting list for the scarf - will post photos if I splurge!!:happydance:

9. I want the splash pareo as a scarf!

10. I just got the Damier Azur stole and its TDF!

11. I totally agree, the azur stole is gorgeous, I hope to pick one up soon! You should try to take a look at one if you can, you'll fall in love!

12. Any pictures of the Damier Azur stole? Would love to see how it looks:smile::smile:

13. :yes:

14. I'm currently obsessing over the Comete Bandeau in light pink. I think it is TDF especially on Damier Ebene :biggrin: But the one in Violet would look AWESOME on an azur bag!

15. I do like that Azar Stole, it is fabulous.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice