A question for the Damier fans out there...

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I just got my Damier Knightsbridge (Yes I will post pics:yes: ) I have never had a Damier and can't help but notice the handles/trim are a bit stiff and plasticky looking. Does this change and soften over time?? Yes, it is definitely authentic, it was purchased at LV:P Thanks for the help!

Whew, good question! I have a Damier mini ribera and I thought the same thing about the leather--too plastic-like, quite off-putting to me. I am relieved to know it will soften over time because I would like to get another Damier piece one day.

I just got my Damier Knightsbridge (Yes I will post pics:yes: ) I have never had a Damier and can't help but notice the handles/trim are a bit stiff and plasticky looking. Does this change and soften over time?? Yes, it is definitely authentic, it was purchased at LV:P Thanks for the help!

Yes, if u use the bag daily, it will soften. Try not to put too much lotion or oil on the side of hand or hand palm u gonna handle the bag the most, as it will faster the softening of the leather and it might create sticky feeling on the strap. :love: