A question for Sloane owners

LLANeedle

O.G.
Oct 5, 2007
A question for Sloane owners.....I tried one IRL and it seemed bulky under the arm while on the shoulder....does it slouch over time and get less bulky? TIA for any info.

I have 2 sloanes (couldn't resist) and find them very comfortable. I don't carry much in the bag, so it's not bulky and I tend to slide the strap a little forward. I totally love the this style!:tup:

Once it has a few things in the bag it does slouch a lot more and feels less bulky, Here are some pics of mine without any stuffing and with a couple of things inside.

Attachments

• DSCF0744.JPG
    DSCF0744.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCF0742.JPG
    DSCF0742.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 126
i finally gave in and bought one. love the slouchiness of the bag and i wear it under the arms and on my wrist. it's bulky but i love it. you can easily fit under a thick coat in the winter.

ms piggy- i ended up getting the one in moro. i wanted a chocolate brown bag and was so tempted to get the campana in ebano. it was a tough decision but i am loving the moro sloane.

Thank You sooo much Ms Piggy, you are so kind, the OP colour is surprisingly neutral! Catabie Many Congrats, the Moro Sloane must be gorgeous, please post some pics for us, this deserves a new thread!

I feel like the bulkiness of the sloane is a function of how much you stuff it. When it's overfull, it's bulky, when there is room left in the bag for the leather to soften and slouch, it, well, slouches.

ms piggy- i ended up getting the one in moro. i wanted a chocolate brown bag and was so tempted to get the campana in ebano. it was a tough decision but i am loving the moro sloane.

oh my god, this must be beautiful!!! can't wait to see :yahoo: