A question for Rolex owners

Beanskitty

O.G.
Feb 18, 2009
I have a new Rolex and I purchased a watch winder since I don't plan to wear it 24/7. My question for you is: what direction do I set the winder to turn. It can be clockwise, counter clockwise and alternating both. I called a couple jewelers and they aren't sure and I had no luck searching the web. Any advise would be appreciated. There are also speed issues. My assumption is that the lowest speed would be best. I never expected this to be a difficult thing.

beanskitty,

Congrats on your new rolex! I am in the process of buying one also. Just put a deposit on two today as my AD brought in over 100 rolexes for a one day event. I couldn't make up my mind so he said if I left a refundable deposit he would not send the two I loved back tomorrow! Which one did you get and can you post pictures. On the watch winder, I do not think it matters. My AD told me he would throw a watch winder in with my purchase! I was sort of surprised! I would rather get a discount on the watch! LOL!

Here's the link to my posting about my new watch. I absolutely love it!! Which two are you considering?

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/meet-my-new-rolex-602605.html

beanskitty,

Congrats on your new rolex! I am in the process of buying one also. Just put a deposit on two today as my AD brought in over 100 rolexes for a one day event. I couldn't make up my mind so he said if I left a refundable deposit he would not send the two I loved back tomorrow! Which one did you get and can you post pictures. On the watch winder, I do not think it matters. My AD told me he would throw a watch winder in with my purchase! I was sort of surprised! I would rather get a discount on the watch! LOL!

Thanks Beanskitty! I love your watch! I am definitely getting a mid-size (that much I know) I just do not know if I want a diamond bezel (I already have a solid gold presidential with diamond bezel -Ladies) or which band (bracelet)... love yours so much.
It looks great with your ring also! Congrats!