A question for Carlos Falchi owners...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm getting seriously attracted to their large doctor bags, but I'm still concerned about one thing: given its relatively irregular shape, is it difficult to clean and take care of the bag? I'm looking at a white one, which makes the cleaning even more important...Also, are their bags durable?

Thanks all...:smile:

2. I don't have the bag your talking about but I do have a Carlos Falchi messenger bag that I love! Very durable and great quality! :yes:

3. It's like this:

The only difference is that I'm considering a white one instead of black.

It's really nice to know that the quality is trustable! :yes:

0424939288320_275x275.jpg
  4. I have the bag that Ecthelion just posted above^ Just wore it today. You could make furniture out of the leather, it is so durable and easy to clean. I love my C.F.!

5. Is it buffalo? I have three buffalo Falchi pieces from the 80s & they are still perfect. I find them very easy to care for & they get a little softer, but not weaker with wear. I agree with Marly, Falchi would make amazing furniture, I'd love to cozy up in a chair made out of my bags.

6. Great! Then I'll just go for my white one!

7. I have the small one in both black and cream. Very beautiful, and very well made IMO. The small is just a tad bit too small for me, so I don't carry them as often as I should. you won't be dissapointed in either the style or quality!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice