a question and an intro....

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi, my name's Carolyn and I'm a purseaholic. I became addicted upon purchasing my first Coach Legacy in red, and moved on to more Coach, a Biasia, and a fringed chocolate suede Feifer hobo.

So, my question.....
    I've read all the info about fakes, how horrible it is to support the market, but I am obsessed, and I mean *obsessed* with wanting a Chloe paddington. There is no way I could ever afford an authentic. So I'm hanging my head in shame, and wondering about the quality of the fakes. They still go for so much, $2-400 or more. Can anyone comment on the quality? I'm not sure this is the route for me as *I* would know it is not the real deal. <sigh>
    Cheers, Carolyn

2. Welcome, but I'm sorry I can't help. I think the copies are very varied in their quality and, by the very nature of their being copies, you can't say that this 'brand' is better than others. I think you need to find someone who has a copy they like and buy from the EXACT same place. I think that's your only hope of any reliability.

3. Your last sentence says it all - you would know it wasn't "the real deal" - I would love a Paddington also and can't afford one either but I'd rather have something else wonderful that IS real - Also, the Paddington craze won't last forever- when it dies down, will you still want it? Someone will be selling a used real one if you do. (from a fellow purseaholic)