A question about the World Tour Neverfull

pree

O.G.
Jan 26, 2011
Hi! I'm really excited about the upcoming World Tour collection, where you can choose the stickers!
I'd love a Neverfull with black leather straps and trim.
I'd like to ask the opinions those who have the Neverfull World Tour from last year how you find the leather. If it's comfortable and if you think that it looks good with monogram canvas.
Thanks! [emoji8]

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I just happen to be packing for a trip and pulled out my monogram world tour never full and just put away my DE GM neverfull. My bag is in excellent condition and I use this bag quite a bit when I purchased it last year. But I live in Chicago and put it away for the winter and used my other LV bags that are I find more conducive to the element. I love this bag and I love that whole world tour collection. I'm going to have to get a speedy with the black handles with the stickers as soon as I can LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_4664.JPG
    IMG_4664.JPG
    181.1 KB · Views: 1,662
  • IMG_4665.JPG
    IMG_4665.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 1,218
  • IMG_4666.JPG
    IMG_4666.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 1,136
  • IMG_4667.JPG
    IMG_4667.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,152
  • IMG_4668.JPG
    IMG_4668.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 1,247
  • IMG_4669.JPG
    IMG_4669.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,200
  • IMG_4670.JPG
    IMG_4670.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 1,167
  • IMG_4671.JPG
    IMG_4671.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 1,142
Wow! Where did you hear about this world tour update? I would definitely get one this time around... I had my hands on a world tour neverfull but ended up returning it because I didn't think I needed it. Instant regret! Can't wait for the new collection!!

I love my world tour NF. It has held up great so far and I have no complaints. I really love the black handles, makes it the perfect all weather bag.

Wow! Where did you hear about this world tour update? I would definitely get one this time around... I had my hands on a world tour neverfull but ended up returning it because I didn't think I needed it. Instant regret! Can't wait for the new collection!!

Does anyOne know when it is due to be released? Also how do you mean changing stickers?

Here's a pic that someone else posted from Instagram. It's like mon mono and the World Tour put together. You can chose your stickers! The cost varies depending on how many you add.

IMG_1495371190.289427.jpg

Reactions: Acctt and NWGal
That's neat. I'm not sure if I need another bag with stickers but I would be up for getting an slg with the Statue of Liberty sticker on it if available.

Great thread! I think the new my world tour NF will be my big purchase for the year. Love seeing how everyone likes their NF. Any issue with color transfer from the red interior? Also does anyone sinch in the sides or is it too hard to do that with the black leather?