a question about sabrina

summer 71

O.G.
Aug 9, 2007
does the leather on sabrina scratches easily. i have read on this forum that the madison leather is light weight italian leather that needs to be babied.

LuvDesignerBags

TBS Rocks!!!
O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
I have 3 sabrinas and I have not babied them. It does get a light scratch here and there but I have been able to rub them out with my fingers. So no permanent damage.

ozmodiar

O.G.
Feb 28, 2008
The earlier colors like magenta, teal and berry tend to show scratches more than some of the newer colors.

Dec 1, 2008
I have teal, cherry and blue ombre (my non-patent sabrinas), and I've treated them with apple conditioner and apple garde (at least two solid garde applications apiece). So far, so good-- very little color transfer, very little scratching (none that I've noticed, and I tend to be a scratch nazi).

katierose

Loves Charms & Bags
O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
California
I've seen some new Sabrinas with scratches at the outlet, so I would say they can be vulnerable to scratching. It mostly seems to happen in certain colored bags though, where they have used one color over another lighter color base, so when there's a scratch the lighter color shows through.

BarbAga

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
I have 4 sabrina's with no scratches 2 are reg leather cherry, light gray, just condition them up really good with the apple and make the leather supple. Any marks I would think would rub right out. Just my thoughts and how I did mine. good luck