A question about return or exchange !!

donia

O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
I need help about returning or exchanging a Burberry tote that my husband bought for me from Paris few days ago, do you think i can exchange it or return it in the store in the US.Anybody have an idea what to do,TIA.

Apr 18, 2011
hmmm, I would try to go to the Burberry store near you (if there's one near you). I would think they would take it back, especially if he charged it...they are still the same store, so it should be okay! Otherwise, if that doesn't work, then the Burberry store near you (or if there's not one near you, call a US store), might be able to contact the Paris store to get the purse returned for you, or they might be able to contact the Paris store so they can send you a postage-paid shipping box! :smile:

donia

O.G.
Nov 24, 2008
Thank you FashionistaHoll, really appreciate your help :smile:, I have a store near me i will go tomorrow to figure out what i can do either return if possible or exchange but if they did not help i will contact the store in Paris as you suggested, hopefully it will work, I like the tote but the handles are short and i am not sure if i will use it or not it was the mother's day gift from him :sad: !!.