A question about neutrals :)

kaits33

Aug 4, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Hi ladies, I'm new to Chloe and but have been admiring your bags for awhile now. I really want a medium Paraty as my first bag. I want a neutral color brown/tan kind of color and it seems there are 3673733 different names of neutral brown tones. I'd like a shade as neutral as possible with not too much of an orange tinge. I want it to be able to be worn year round if possible. I've stalked around the forum here but was wondering if anyone could give me input. I've checked out nutmeg, wood, and light tan. How do these all compare IRL? It's hard to tell on a computer screen. Are there any other colors to look for? Thanks for your help! :smile:

pointytoeshoes

Feb 1, 2013
Currently I'm considering nut, orche and brown sugar. I'm also looking some nothing with not too much orange tinge, but I've not seen any of them in real life! I hope u find some answers soon! :smile: I browsed through the forum, seems like nut is a popular choice, followed by orche. I can't find much on brown sugar.

kaits33

Aug 4, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Currently I'm considering nut, orche and brown sugar. I'm also looking some nothing with not too much orange tinge, but I've not seen any of them in real life! I hope u find some answers soon! :smile: I browsed through the forum, seems like nut is a popular choice, followed by orche. I can't find much on brown sugar.
I was checking out brown sugar too! I saw nut and caramel being popular as well. I haven't seen IRL, they have a ton at the Neiman's that's 15
mins from where I live but I'm in the process of moving so I don't have time to go check em out. If I do, I'll let you know! :smile: I've never seen orche, will have to check that out!

Light tan is orange-y so I'm avoiding that.