A question about my new S/S 09 addition.....

LVDevotee

O.G.
Dec 22, 2007
Right where I want to be
I just got a light grey lambskin accordion flap. I love love love the look.....But, I just wonder if I will find it comfortable over time. It is really too long of a chain for an arm carry, but too wide to fit comfortably under the arm. So, it ends up "behind" the arm carry....which isn't always great. Also, the clasp on it is not so easy to do. You have to put one hand inside to hold it "up" while you turn the clasp with the other hand. I am so torn, I love the look but not sure that it is worth the trade-offs. Anyone with the accordion flap or tried it on....what do you think? The comfort will be fine or it will be an expensive mistake sitting in the closet??

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
can you post sme pics please, I would love to see it! It sounds like the GST, have to push it behind your arm to stay on the shoulder. I have a bag like that , Im scared to smuch it with my arm. The clasp would bother me if it was going to be an everyday bag, but if its sooo gorgeous, I would ignore all the problems with it.

LVDevotee

O.G.
Dec 22, 2007
Right where I want to be
SJunky, Thanks. I also have a white GST and it is similar to that but with the additional clsp issue. I will try to post a pic, but my I am having a problem with my camera. I will try to do it from my phone....

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
Hmmm. I bought a bag that I couldnt open or close, it was so gorgeous and I never used it. I would try it on at home with your things inside and then decide if its too much trouble, if it is exchange it for something that wont stress you out. I cant wait to see the grey!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
Ha! The east west collection! Yes I bought a bag from this ligne and couldnt close it either, I mean It took like 15 minutes to close. I understand what your saying. It does look nice, but the closure I can not deal with. There is a grey caviar accordian flap coming out, you could get that instead.