A Q about Online Exclusives

Saaski

Feb 25, 2020
So I was in a boutique yesterday, and in browsing I noticed that the store had an online exclusive item in stock. Is this typical? Are online exclusives... not always exclusive to online?

Huh, okay. Thank you both for the replies!

Seeing it in person I actually liked it more than from the online pictures >> but I don't think I'd be able to let myself buy it full price. Crossing my fingers it makes it into a sale (before selling out) I guess!

Huh, okay. Thank you both for the replies!

Seeing it in person I actually liked it more than from the online pictures >> but I don't think I'd be able to let myself buy it full price. Crossing my fingers it makes it into a sale (before selling out) I guess!

Now I need to know...which bag is it??

Now I need to know...which bag is it??
Hahaha, it's actually not a bag! It's the Coach x Guang Yu ID lanyard https://www.coach.com/coach-id-lanyard-card-case-with-rexy-by-guang-yu/75503.html
I think scribble Rexy is adorable and I've been trying to get my hands on some pieces. I really wanted the actual cardholder...but it's currently only available in Coach Hong Kong :doh:
Seeing the lanyard, I definitely think I could use the card holder bit, but I don't want to pay full price for something I'm literally going to take apart to use half of, you know?