A proper reveal for my Rosewood!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love the color, congrats!

2. I love this bag! Do you mind saying where you got her? I am looking for one online.

3. beautiful!

4. this is my dream bag!!

5. that bags gorgeous! congrats! i must get a paraty!

6. gorgeous!! congrats!!

7. very nice color

8. Thank you so much for all the comments, girls! Rosewood is definitely an amazing colour--I'm very glad this bag is mine! The colour in my pictures is fairly true to life although the lighting in my house is maybe a little on the yellow side.

leem, I ordered my bag from the Melrose Place Chloe boutique and they shipped internationally for me, but as far as I know they only had one Rosewood left when I got mine! I don't know of anywhere online you could still order one from, since Net-A-Porter and Nordstrom have been sold out for a while, but I'm sure one of the boutiques would be able to track one down for you.

I'll have to post some modelling pictures in the next day or two!

9. Yay, can't wait for pics!

10. looking forward to modeling pics! :woohoo:

11. Congrats! I love the colour and hardware combo. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice