A proper reveal for my Rosewood!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My small Rosewood Paraty was delivered a week or two ago, but due to computer woes I haven't had a chance to upload any reveal photos, so I thought I'd pop some up now that I have a shiny new Macbook Pro to play with:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had misgivings about the colour at first, but now I absolutely adore her! :heart: :heart:

2. simply gorgeous!

3. smallestforest, she's gorgeous! I am so happy you decided to keep her. It's such a great shade of pink, reminds me of a blushing rose. Rosewood really suits her name. Will you please post some modeling shots for us too with your new Macbook?

4. Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. The rosewood coloured chloe has to be my favourite this season.

5. smallestforest-

SHE IS GORGEOUS! :yahoo::nuts::yahoo:These are very nice photos! I'm so glad you kept her. I'm so happy you love her! :woot:

6. wow, she is stunning!!! congrats!!! Love the color!!!

7. Beautiful color, gorgeous bag, congratulations!!

8. lovely Paraty, smallestforest, in such a pretty colour- congratulations!

9. She's so beautiful. Reminds me of cotton candy or bubble gum. :love:

10. beautiful color,you'll never regret keeping it,did you get any discount?

11. I loooooooooooooove the colour! Congrats!

12. what a beautiful colour!!! congrats :yahoo:

13. I just love Rosewood!!

14. what a beauty! congratualtions! (i've never seen this color in person. are the photos true to life?)

15. Beautiful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice