A problem

1. Ok so i just went to order a new suede Onatah yellow bag from LVUK and they have a technical problem on the payment bit - it says to try again later. has anyone else tried to order anything from them tonight and had this problem.

TIA :suspiciou

2. ^^^ Not tonight, but that happened to me when I first tried to order my Speedy. Did you use a Switch card - they couldn't process those at all when I ordered - had to borrow my mum's Visa. Try ringing the customer service number, they're usually pretty helpful. But check and make sure your order didn't go through - I did, they told me it hadn't, I ordered another and ended up with two. :weird: So your best bet is to call and check with them.

3. Hi yes it was a Switch card . - can you not pay by switch then ??

4. You're supposed to be able to, but they told me they can't process them at the moment. Sucks. :sad:

5. OMG I am so going to cry - i actually really really want the new charm pouchette and have the money and everything to hand but only have a switch ... and my mum and dad wont let me use their CC ... I dont know what to do :sad:

6. ^^^ Oh man, I'm so sorry. Have you tried ringing the customer service number? They're very helpful - they might be able to tell you more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice