A pretty name for a girl..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Belle is French for beautiful and bella is Italian for beautiful. Darn those romance languages;)

Oh and that's another big thing. Make sure whatever name you pick for your baby -you can pronounce it. I think it's hilarious that the actress Samaire Armstrong's parents gave her that name, but didn't realize they were pronoucing it incorrectly. The correction pronounciation Sah-mee-rah and they were saying it Sam-air. Very important lesson there.

2. ^^^Thanks for clearing that up. I also agree with your other comment. Kind of silly to pick a name even you don't know how to pronounce.

3. How about Skylar?

4. sry about the belle/bella thing-I wish they weren't so close I'm always getting them confused!

5. Ugh, my name is Kelly.
    I hate it.
    I usually go by the middle name, Winona.

6. OH!! I thought I should share this!!

I met a lady who was calling her son
    "joah" and I thought, "oh like noah"

NO!

The woman told me it was short for JOAH-KIN.

It took me a moment but I realized she meant Joaquin.
    WA-KEEN.

Holy crap! This poor kid, I hope she starts calling him Joaquin and stops with the JOAH-KIn!!

Sort of funny, sort of horrible.

7. I think it's ree-an-non.;)