A pretty name for a girl..

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, I found out that I will be having a girl. Now, I need a name for her. I honestly didn't think of girls names because I thought it would be a boy. any suggestions.. on a girl with a pretty middle name?

2. I like Olivia and Bryn.

When are you due?
    Any thoughts on what you want her initials to be?
    CONGRATS BTW!

3. There are so many factors involved with choosing a name. We had the same problem. My hubby and I wanted to make sure it flowed with our last name. Her initials were a factor, so was the fact that we wanted her to be able to have a nickname.

We went through names in a name book and narrowed it down. It took us months though.

Congrats on your little girl! They are so much fun!

4. congratulations!!

i like the name giselle or amelia.

5. Congratulations!!! I love the names, Isabella, Stella, Elle and Emma. I can't think of any middle names right now, but I'll let you know.

6. I like Eleanor, Genevieve, Brenna, Caitlyn... I'm kind of traditional.

7. Congratulations !!! I like, Angelique, Brooke, Madison,and Catherine.

Good luck !

8. Congrats!! I love the name Caroline, I like Isabella and Rachel too and my exotic pic is Sanaa. Congrats again!!!!

9. I like Meghan and Spencer..I'm also fond of Bailey and Josephine

10. Congrats.... I like these names: Misha, Adison, Jacqueline

11. Congrats!!!

My girl is named Emma Catherine. I just found out yesterday that I'm prego again (# 4, and oldest is 5 :smile: ). I love AnneMarie, Caroline, Sarah, and Olivia. I also am liking Avery and Sophie.

12. How about Klara (LV), Sophia (MJ) or Kelly (Hermes)?:lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually like all of those names.:smile:

13. ^^^ funny. :lol:

14. Congrats to you both!!! So exciting. I can't even get FH to think about kids yet.

15. I've always loved Emma and Josephine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice