A Pretty in Pink Predicament

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone!
    I am new to tPF and I need some solid advice from the well seasoned Hermes lovers :biggrin:
    What is the difference between Flamingo, Rose Japiur, and Rose Lipstick ( I LOVE pink if you couldn't tell :graucho:). I am obsessed with all three, and have decided I can't pass any of them up! However, I am going the reseller route and can't see the colors before hand, so I would love to know, are they too similar have all three? I know this will also depend on the leather, and I believe all are either togo or clemance. ANY advice or even a comparison photo of all three would be stellar!

Thank you so much to everyone on tPF, you been so helpful already.

LOVE :heart:

2. If you have a store nearby go there and ask to see their swatches. Otherwise the reference link above is where you should start.

3. Thanks ladies!
    I have checked out the purple/pink thread and that has helped a bit, its just difficult tell from pictures as the lighting is always different. I will try to make my way over to the Hermes store. I live in Vegas and didn't have the best experience at the Crystals location.Perhaps I will have better luck at the Encore store.

4. If u are a true pink lover, I suggest out of those three colors, only rosé lipstick is a pink! Flamingo is kind of peachy pink! Rosé Jaipur look too red with hint of pink! So if u r looking for a real pink bag, then lipstick is all the way to go!!