A preloved springtime reveal

citrusydrank

Mar 11, 2016
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459810410.783590.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459810419.098216.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459810431.948731.jpg

Lizard embossed grey suede Muse Two! Woohoo!!

Unfortunately one of the springs in the clasp is stuck and thus the bag is super easy to unlock, does anyone know if I can take this to a repair shop? Or is this hopeless and I'll have to return it? (The listing never mentioned this problem)

Edit: I think I'm keeping it regardless. It was a good deal and it stays closed because of the way the bag is structured!

Last edited:
View attachment 3320466View attachment 3320467View attachment 3320468

Lizard embossed grey suede Muse Two! Woohoo!!

Unfortunately one of the springs in the clasp is stuck and thus the bag is super easy to unlock, does anyone know if I can take this to a repair shop? Or is this hopeless and I'll have to return it? (The listing never mentioned this problem)

Edit: I think I'm keeping it regardless. It was a good deal and it stays closed because of the way the bag is structured!
congratulations!! and may you enjoy your bag in good health :smile:

this is such a versatile bag, no photo can do it a justice, with its sturdy form but gorgeous slouch exactly where needed, lovely, congrats !