A PRADA Bag...WTF ???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Tag, I am so happy to hear that everything is resolved! Still, what a[​IMG] nightmare it was! So glad you can move on now, and as in fact you have already moved on to get that great Pigalle Bay you can enjoy her even more now...[​IMG]

2. Oh yay! Well done you :woohoo:I'm glad its all been sorted, phew. :supacool:

3. tag, just wondering what kind of rating you're going to give her, i continue to see the bag relisted, no bites, believe it's kharma don't you?funny if it doesn't sell.

4. Tag you can move on....only after you share the very last crumb of this story. I'm waiting for the caveat?

5. Tag, yay! I'm so happy for you that you have cash in hand! Now all you need is that list from Irene, a hit show for your DH, and your life will be complete!!!

6. So happy for you that this story has a happy ending afterall!!
    Kudos to you for handling the situation so amazingly!

7. Tag - still working with DH somewhere away from home? I can't wait to hear more about the show. This other nightmare is fini and you have lots of good stuff to look forward to!

8. Yep, so glad its all worked out for you now. Good luck with the show :tup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice