A PRADA Bag...WTF ???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yes:Come on over LYM - the water's nice and warm and we have a plentiful supply of Chloes at our disposal...;)

2. delighted it is (almost) resolved :tup:

3. Glad to know your ordeal is nearly over!

4. Do you have your refund yet

5. And may I suggest a big, big, BIG glass of wine !

So glad at least some of these disputes are reslved!

6. No,still no refund yet...I live in hope :s.

7. I'm sure it will work out now Tag :yes:
    You've been through enough with this seller and you deserve it to end well :tup:

8. Ah, from your lips to God's ears ( as my late father used to say !) :smile:

9. Hope you get it soon Tag , I am still waiting on my official confirmation :sad:

10. don't worry, today is a new day and hopefully the day! best wishes!

11. i hope your refund is on its way to you, poor thing... I am so glad that you got yourself the purple bay after the Elvire nightmare... I was reading another thread where someone bought a balenciaga work and got a pair of vans instead...

12. Well girls, just wanted to let you know that I finally got a full refund and the Elvire nightmare is over :dothewave:. Thanks again for all your support during the crisis ....:tpfrox:.
    I remain avowed NEVER:nogood: to buy a bag on eBay EVER again. That was without doubt my final hurrah :banned:.

13. Delighted it is all over Tag! What a journey! :yahoo:

14. :flowers:Thanks Roz - hope your eBay nightmare was also resolved successfully.

15. Nope still no resolution, she told Paypal that she wanted to cancel the chargeback, they have sent that info to the credit card company but they say it can take ages for them to respond :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice