A PRADA Bag...WTF ???

I've been silently following this post in disbelief. How can someone be A) so evil and B) So stupid. I hope she gets a virtual slap from ebay and paypal!
Nasty Cowbag that she is!

Hope u get a result from Paypal soon Tag!

WTF!? If she has relisted it then obviously the bag is back with her then now. I dont get why she doesnt refund Tag then. She cant say that Tag got both the bags anymore since she is relisting it.

:flowers: Thanks for your support girls - it's really comforting to know I've got so many people rooting (sp ?) for me. Your comments have spurred me into action. I've reported the re-listing to both PayPal and eBay. I'm starting to wonder if all this nonsense might be due to the fact that I originally got a very good price on the bag. Strange that she's now re-listed it for $300 more. Maybe this an elaborate ruse to get out of selling the bag at the lower price ?
BTW Cat - I :heart: the term 'Cowbag'...will be using that one myself alot in the future methinks :lol: !

Tag...more reason now that paypal will side with you. I suspect the seller has "used up" her paypal $$ so she needs to make a quick sell to refund you:cursing:.

No, I think "Pig-Bag" Queen, is what I will be calling you. Afterall, you are the queen of bay bags and are the 1st to own the pig-alley quilted bay, oink.:graucho:

Well this is a greedy seller, she will carry this as far as she can because your $$$ are in her pocket. I guess she feels she has a leg to stand on since you're in possession of her precious Prada purse (she's very deceptive and scheming, wow). Once you get your dough back, you could post a scathing review towards this ballsy rag. But you know what she's going to do? in her response to you she'll say (difficult buyer received bag by mistake and wouldn't return it for her disposit)...arrrrrgh, SWIM?

Evil B****!!!!!!:cursing:

Tag...more reason now that paypal will side with you. I suspect the seller has "used up" her paypal $$ so she needs to make a quick sell to refund you:cursing:.

No, I think "Pig-Bag" Queen, is what I will be calling you. Afterall, you are the queen of bay bags and are the 1st to own the pig-alley quilted bay, oink.:graucho:

Hmmm, 'Pig-Bag Queen'...:s....not the most glamorous title in the world I have to say...:nogood::lol:

Ok, here's the latest instalment...I heard from the seller today that she has 'got the Elvire back' and will give me a refund when she receives the Prada bag back from me. I had confirmation of this from PayPal too.

Strangely the address on the original box and the one sent to me from PayPal for this woman are not the same...another bit of weirdness to add to the equation.
I had to email her to ask for confirmation of her correct address and in that email I mentioned how suprised I was to see that she'd relisted the Elvire before she sent me my refund. At least now she knows that I'm aware of what's she's up to.

I guess all I can do now is wait for her to receive her beautiful Prada bag back ( I'm sending it back tomorrow via registered mail and good riddance to the bloody thing :yes:).
Once she receives it, in theory, I should get my refund straight away but of course, I wouldn't be surprised if further problems arise before that happens.

What a truly HORRIBLE business this has been...in one way it has made me lose faith in human nature but on the upside, I have been very touched by all the support I have been given by my Chloe chums.:flowers: Thank you all so much for helping me through this - I really, really appreciate it :tup::heart::tup:. Will keep you posted on what happens next...

Well this is a greedy seller, she will carry this as far as she can because your $$$ are in her pocket. I guess she feels she has a leg to stand on since you're in possession of her precious Prada purse (she's very deceptive and scheming, wow). Once you get your dough back, you could post a scathing review towards this ballsy rag. But you know what she's going to do? in her response to you she'll say (difficult buyer received bag by mistake and wouldn't return it for her disposit)...arrrrrgh, SWIM?

Evil B****!!!!!!:cursing:

I think Evil B**** is a polite way of putting it :lol:!!! Susie, I think you're absolutely right
about what would happen if I left her negative feedback, so much as I'm tempted to let rip :cursing::cursing::cursing:, I think I'll just not leave any feedback and rise above it. It's very annoying really because I'd like to let other potential buyers to know what theymight be in for if they trade with this woman, but I sell on eBay semi-regularly and have excellent feedback which I don't want to be ruined by my charming friend.

My God I am absolutely stunned that woman has the nerve to have got the bag back, has actually relisted it & hasn't given you your money! Why does she not at least give you the balence that you paid over & above the cost of the Prada? This is totally inhuman!
Please report her to ebay & have her banned for life!!!