A PRADA Bag...WTF ???

finally... finished with this thread... time to put in my two cents

i really do hope you get your money back... i don't think i'm ever going to buy anything from ebay....

i didn't know UPS or USPS (whereever she had the bags packed) pack stuff for you?! i found that very strange.... i know at especially usps they want to get you to leave the counter asap so they can move the lines.... i have never seen them pack anything for you... not the front not the back.... fishy~

and i too think that the prada buyer and the stupid seller=same person... why would you NOT picked up your shipment at the post office?! i know if i bought something and missed it, i'd be there in a heartbeat to pick up!

anyhow, this is like the second or the third thread i've read within the past month on the forum re: dishonest sellers on ebay.... scary....

best of luck! hope you get all your money back!

=)

Hi dumdumsum...

If you ship your package from one of "The UPS Stores" they will package it securely with the packing peanuts and all!! If there is no one in the store, in my experience, the person in the front will hand it to the "packer" in the back, but they are way too careful for a mixup to occur.

Also, the shipper can see the whole transaction as they are paying & I've only seen the ups store employees package one at a time if more than one item is involved.

Tag...thanks for keeping us posted on this ongoing saga...so interesting that now and suddenly the cat appears to have gotten this sellers tongue!!

This seller will get what is coming to her!!!!

:wtf::wtf::wtf: Get this...when I got home from rehearsals today, I received this email from the Elvire seller:

''I wanted to let you know that I have been talking with Paypal on how to handle this dispute since they have withheld the amount of money you paid for the Chloe from my account. They recommend that I wait to receive the other package back from California before issuing you a credit. The package was sent on Monday and I should receive it any day now. Thanks''.

I emailed her back to say that I didn't understand what her getting the Elvire back had to do with my refund. Why should I wait to get my money until she retrieves the bag from wherever the hell it is ?
I then logged onto PayPal to see if the status of my claim had changed, but it still said 'Awaiting Seller's Response'.

I then phoned PayPal ( waited 30 mins to speak to an agent :cursing:) and was told that the seller had NOT been in contact with them. If she had done this, the status of the claim would not still be logged as 'Awaiting Seller's Response'.

I just can't understand what on earth is motivating this woman to behave in this way :nuts:? There was no point her contacting me to say she'd been in contact with PayPal whether this was true or not because that piece of info was not going to persuade me to drop the claim either way.

I am so desperate to bring this ludicrous saga to an end. Why doesn't she just refund my money and get it over with, because ultimately that's what she's going to have to do ? I am just SO angry :cursing: at this point but just about managing to restrain myself from emailing her with some choice words. I think it's probably best not to have any further personal contact with her, but it sure is tempting to let rip....

OMG!!! Tag, lies, lies, lies!!!!! How horrible for you! It would seem that she just does not want to give you back your money! You are right getting the Elvire back is not your problem!

Did you ask PP how long they were going to give her to respond? I wouldn't have any more contact with her, if I were in your position. You'll get your money back, what is her point? Sorry Tag! I feel your pain. Seriously.

I hope this isn't the case, but is it possible she's trying to stall because she doesn't have the money? Or hopefullly she's just psychotic.

Yes it is possible that she has withdrawn the money from her Paypal account & spent it.

Paypal won't allow you to do refund unless the amount is actually in your account!

I can't believe how much I loathe this woman.
I hope she makes her way to the forum one day and sees the strenngth in numbers!!
TPF ladies........REVOLT!!
Hang tough, Tag. You will get what is yours and she will get what is hers.. KARMA .....
It's probably best to avoid her altogether, other wise she'll frustrate you to no end. Lord knows she's frustrating me, I can only imagine how you would feel.

I just spent an hour reading this thread, Tag, I am so sorry that this happened. Dishonest people like this makes me sick to my stomach. That seller should just refund you the money straight away instead of making up all these stories. She obviously doesn't care about her reputation. Anyways, I hope you get your money back asap. I enjoy shopping on the internet but when you buy things on e-bay or on the internet, you feel so vulnerable as you hope the people on the other end keep to their bargain. I don't know how these dodgy people sleep at night. :mad:

:flowers:Thanks everyone for your recent supportive posts. LYM, I think you may be right about this woman not having the money in her PayPal account to cover the refund, otherwise what on earth is she stalling for unless it really is a game to try and aggravate me as much as possible because I caught her out. What I'm wondering is what happens if she really doesn't have the money to pay me back ?

Anyway, here's her answer to my question about why I should have to wait to get my money back until she gets the Elvire back:

''The reason for this is that there are dishonest buyers out there (I do not believe you are one of them) that could have received the correct handbag but are claiming to have not received it. In this case, you would have received the Chloe and Prada bag but are claiming to have only received the Prada bag. Paypal recommends I wait and see if the Chloe is in the other box that was sent the same day. It is very unfair for you to have to wait and I am so sorry. Hopefully it will get to me tomorrow. Thanks''.

There are no words left to adequately describe how I feel about this situation :cursing::cursing::cursing:.I'm definitely not going to give her the satisfaction of replying to this nonsense. I'll just have to leave it to PayPal to fight the good fight for me....

WOW....I didn't notice this thread before...it took me a while to read everything and I am SHOCKED!
I can't believe why a person should do something so stupid on purpose...is it worth it??
Anyway, you followed the best path: Paypal will surely help you to solve the situation, just be patient and wait for their instructions.
And do not reply to this kind of mad/pathological (if it's correct in english) liar!

Keep us updated: this is a real shame!
Best of luck to you Tag!

Oh, Tag, I am so sorry, that this is dragging along like this. This woman seems to be a little screwed in her mind.
hysteric.gif

But then she said that PP withheld the money from her account, so she actually doesn't have it, so I bet you're absolutely safe, aren't you? Or am I missing something?
blink.gif

I wouldnt bother to respond to more emails from the seller. Not after she claims she has been in contact with paypal and they say she hasnt. Paypal has no reason to pretend she hasnt if she has so obviously then she is lying. Hopefully this arrend will settle soon and you'll get your money back. In the mean time hide the prada so you dont have to look at it.

OMG is this woman for real?! Crazy.

Everytime I'm online I check this thread for updates, I'm rooting for you Tagullah!:woohoo:
Just found this smilie and it 100% sums up how I feel about tis b*tch! LOL :boxing: