A poll for pink shoes!!

Which Barbie Pink CLs should I keep?

• Keep the Claudias ~ they were made just for Barbies 50th anniversary!!

• Keep the RonRons~ they're functional!

• Keep both! Pink is the best color EVER and you know you need a pump and a peep toe anyway :-D

Results are only viewable after voting.

NerdyBirdy1982

Birdy is back
Sep 2, 2008
Hi ladies!!! I'd love to hear your opinions....

I was literally on the waiting list for the Barbie Claudia for months. When they got here i was so happy!!

Then the RonRons came out in Barbie pink too!

I got both, I love both but I'm trying to decide if I should keep 1 or both.

I personally wouldn't need two shoes in this color... and as sexy as the Claudias are, I actually prefer the Ron Rons! Functional, maybe but also HOT!

I like both - different shoes for different occasions - the RonRons add a pop to a more conservative outfit and the Claudias are for full on, girlie flirt mode

Keep both :graucho:

I had the same dilemma trying to decide on Claudia or Ron Rons. I went with the Claudia. They are adorable and I love the fact that they were made for Barbie's 50th anniversary.

Then again, the RRs are lovely, functional, and less money!!!

I voted ronrons, but now I am not sure. I would definitely just keep one though. I think they are too much alike due to the very unusual color.

it's hard to say... both are cute and the ankle strap doesn't bother me. do you just want to keep the claudia's b/c they are a special shoe, do you think that they'd get a lot of use? the ron rons are more functional but the claudias are so fun!