A Pleasant Surprise... Harvey's Seatbelt Bags!

i check out the harvey's seatbelt bag website all the time! they have monthly contests you can enter and if you win, you win a free bag! they're really cute and fun...i had a black one and hung a lot of funky stuff (keyfobs, etc..) off of it...btw...it looks adorable on you!

These are the neatest bags! I remember a few years ago when one of the local boutiques started carrying it - they consistently sold out of them (with it being in the Motor City and all - great tie in with the industry). I've been wanting one for years...might have to take the plunge. Friend of mine has had one for at least four years now and it still looks as good as it did the day she got it.

Knasarae I love your bag! I ordered the mini messenger from them a couple of days ago. I can't wait to get it. I was in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago and saw their bags IRL for the first time. There was one the color of orange sherbert. It was amazing! I'm pleased to see this brand getting more recognition!

I saw one for the first time on an airport shuttle a few weeks ago: a gorgeous silvery green color. The woman carrying it said she absolutely loves it for traveling because it's nice looking and extremely durable, and not so expensive that if it got stolen or wrecked she'd collapse and die like with a designer bag.