*A Place for the Kooba Fakes!*

Great to see ebay pulled it. It truly saddens me when a seller defends her item, instead of considering getting it authenticated before responding. I would be truly mortified if I somehow ended up trying to sell a fake. My conscience couldn't take it.

There are quite a few Kooba bags on ebay with nothing but a stock picture. Very suspicious I think.

Sadly many of them will sell because of lower than usual prices.

Well, it's a pretend Mia, I do know the style because I remember Lexie saying a couple of years ago that it was a heavy bag and not easy to get into. That black leather looks awful, alot like the Sienna that just disappeared from a listing.

I was sure surprised to see that bag again. (She probably feels persecuted). The pics clearly showed the fake zipper pull, if the leather wasn't enough to convince anyone. Funny, she said this was one of the first Sienna's which didn't have a metal zipper pull, but a leather one. Her story just doesn't mesh with reality.

It's a big no-no to relist an item ebay has taken down. We'll be on the lookout for that fugly bag! :smile: