*A Place for the Kooba Fakes!*

Yep, great pics, and you wanna bet seller will have another just like it to list again, since this one sold for $127. with 15 bids; and buyer is likely to be happy with it (cuz if they had a clue, they would not have bid!)

Sad.

OMG! The bidder who won this have 1099 feedback!!!! She buys alot of designer clothes but this is her first bag in her buying list of 2 pages. I wish I could write her and tell her it's fake. It's called bid interference and I'm not sure what they'd do to you if your caught.

I reported it again. They do close auctions after they are completed sometimes. Maybe if you all report it someone at Ebay will investigate it.

OMG! The bidder who won this have 1099 feedback!!!! She buys alot of designer clothes but this is her first bag in her buying list of 2 pages. I wish I could write her and tell her it's fake. It's called bid interference and I'm not sure what they'd do to you if your caught.

I reported it again. They do close auctions after they are completed sometimes. Maybe if you all report it someone at Ebay will investigate it.

So if you write someone to tell them they bought a fake bag you're the bad guy? I never heard of bid interference. That's horrible. It's too bad you can't look out for people. I actually tried to contact a few buyers last year to ask them if their purse was fake but they never responded. LOL. I guess I should be glad I wasn't "reported." Jeez!

^^^
I know, it's against ebay policy, people have to do their own homework before starting to bid..

Guess they can ban you from ebay altogether:shrugs:

I can understand it really. I could contact bidders on a another "real" Kooba and tell them it's fake so that they might bid on my bag. We are trying to be helpful but it can be used maliciously too.

I honestly think some bidders don't care if it is fake or not, the actual name of Kooba doesn't hold the appeal it does for us. They just want a bag with a certain styling that ~looks~ like a Kooba.

Sad but true.

Hahaha....you beat me to it! I just copied it and headed here and here it was. Is that Fake Kooba in a sink? With a Christmas tree?

I would also like to know how the handles are sticking perfectly straight up. The wall is clearly a few inches behind the handles... they seem to be floating in mid-air.

Well anyway... Merry Christmas!