***A Place for the Fakes***

Status
Not open for further replies.
chigirl said:
I am going to order one, I think. I want to see if they are the same as the Bluefly bags.

Yes, I second that you are brave. Shouldn't someone let Costco know? I know they got in trouble a few years ago regarding a Picasso but I don't know about any of the bags. Has anyone seen any articles regarding fake bags at Costco or Sams Club?

LP -- you are calling me nuts? I am going to have mimi ban you for that. Of course, I will send you pics.

They say they offer refunds so I have nothing to lose. There is a Costco right near my doggie daycare so it would not be too much of a hassle to return it.

Guess we can report this to Balenciaga? Don't they now have some information on their website about reporting fakes???

One other thing. If these are the same as the Bluefly bags, I wonder if there was a vendor that at one time sold the discounters like Costco and Bluefly authentic bags but is now selling fakes? I will give them a call. If they respond properly, no reason for them to get in trouble for being duped (assuming that is the case).

LouiseyPeasey said:
Pfftt!! I dare you! :P

I can do it. It is not like you really are an asset to the bbag community. I have heard that you have some sorta website about bbags but I really doubt anyone ever looks at it.

LP>>:queen: of bbags

chi>> :nuts: :nuts:

chigirl said:
Guess we can report this to Balenciaga? Don't they now have some information on their website about reporting fakes???

Yes, here is a link:

Balenciaga

There is a phone number and e-mail address listed. I just e-mailed them and included the link to the fake pink bag on Costco.:throwup:

chigirl, thanks for the info! i was going to hit costco anyways tomorrow for some baby formula, tub of A&D and diapers for the kids so if i see any of the bags in the display cases, i'll certainly report back ;)

chigirl said:
One other thing. If these are the same as the Bluefly bags, I wonder if there was a vendor that at one time sold the discounters like Costco and Bluefly authentic bags but is now selling fakes? I will give them a call. If they respond properly, no reason for them to get in trouble for being duped (assuming that is the case).

I wonder too! Many on these boards know that BlueFly at one point did sell authentic bags...but then over a period of time...somehow fakes made their way in.:shrugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.